This mountain bike skills clinic offers each participant the opportunity to experience world-class skills instruction. Its purpose is to enhance your biking skills in a comfortable and relaxed setting.
IS THIS CLINIC FOR YOU?
We welcome cyclists of all abilities. If you have a desire to have fun and enhance your technique, this clinic is absolutely for you. We've pinpointed trails in our clinic locations to easily accommodate the skill levels of everyone. You can expect to leave the clinic with the ability to confidently maneuver your bike through a variety of terrain. This is your unique chance to become a more confident mountain biker!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Professional mountain bike skill instruction from PMBIA certified instructors
- JAMIS BICYCLES women's shirt, socks, and other goodies
- Stan's NoTubes sample sealants and women's shirts
- ESI grips and goodies from other retreat partners
WHAT TO BRING
- Functioning, modern mountain bike, newer than 2012 and including a seat-dropper is preferred
- Pedals-bring the pedals you are use are used to riding, clipless or flat (just don't switch pedal type right before our clinic!)
- Cycling jersey or top – short sleeved jerseys are recommended (versus sleeveless) to protect your shoulders from trees and the sun
- Cycling jacket – this can be a windbreaker or other warmer outerwear
- Synthetic socks for riding
- Full-finger cycling gloves
- Shoes – if you have mountain bike-specific shoes, please bring your pedals as well. If you do not have mountain bike shoes, a pair of running shoes work
- Lunch, water bottle or hydration pack, and snacks for the trail
If you have questions about what to bring, please email: Erica@WomenintheMountains.com