This retreat offers each participant the opportunity to experience world-class mountain biking in a 5-star setting. Its purpose is to enhance your biking skills in a comfortable and relaxed setting. We have a limited the number of spaces available so we are able to tailor this camp to your specific needs and desires.
It is our goal to provide you with white glove services that are truly unique and special. Starting with the all-inclusive accommodations to the gourmet meals and one-of-a-kind mountain bike trails, you will be immersed in the culture of living well and feeling good.
IS THIS RETREAT FOR YOU
If you have a desire to pedal on pristine single track, this retreat is absolutely for you. Park City has trails for all skill levels and we have the ability to accommodate everyone. You can expect to leave the camp with the ability to confidently conquer rocky switchbacks, small drops, and challenging climbs. This is your unique chance to become a more confident mountain biker!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
The retreat is an all-inclusive, theme-oriented, adventure. We have worked with local retailers and bicycle industry sponsors to provide you with a truly one-of-a-kind experience. Included in the cost of the retreat:
· Three nights in a Silver Star at Park City cottage
· All meals, excluding your second night dinner to dine as you wish
· Professional mountain bike skill instruction
· Private yoga training by Anusara trained yogi
· JAMIS BICYCLES women's shirt, vest socks and other goodies
· Retreat wear by Lululemon ("On the Daily Hoodie" with Women in the Mountains logo on the sleeve)
· Bike maintenance while at the clinic by our retreat mechanic
· Transportation once you arrive at the retreat (to and from the trails and restaurants)
· ESI grips and goodies from other retreat partners
Early Registration (Prior to April 24) Double Occupancy: $1,499 per person
Early Registration (Prior to April 24) Single Occupancy: $1,699
Regular Registration (After April 24) Double Occupancy: $1,799 per person
Regular Registration (After April 24) Single Occupancy: $1,999
NOT INCLUDED IN PARTICIPANTS COST
The following will not be included in the cost of the retreat: a bike to ride during the retreat, airfare, transport to and from the airport, dinner on day two, additional participant expenditures. Massage therapist can be scheduled through the retreat to come to your room and be paid directly by you.
We anticipate that you will bring your own bicycle to the retreat. Your bike must be a modern, well-running mountain bike. However, if you would like to rent or demo a bike or will not be bringing a bike, we will provide one for you at cost. JAMIS Bicycles will have a handful of DEMO bikes on hand for women to try throughout the retreat. Please contact us with any questions about bikes.